Give the Gift of Time
At OLDF, we take pride in our Volunteers’ commitment and dedication, and we’d love to count you among them!
Whether it’s teaching a child to read or visiting a senior, you can make an incredible difference in the lives of others through volunteering. Our volunteers are of all ages, ethnic and racial backgrounds and experiences. They share a commitment to our community. There are lots of ways for you to get involved. Please have a look at our Volunteer Opportunities and learn how to become a volunteer.
Volunteering is an excellent way to:
- use your current skills for a good cause and learn new skills
- take personal satisfaction from helping others
- meet new people, network and create new friendships
- gain worthwhile work experience
- make a positive difference in your community
We usually require volunteers in the following areas:
- Camps (Summer, March Break, Winter Break)
- Community Volunteer Income Tax Program (CVITP)
- Homework Assistance and Tutoring
- Social Media
Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions. If you are keen to help out, we will work with you to figure out what volunteering role is best for you.