OLDF provides integrated educational and community-responsive initiatives that enable youths and new immigrants to have an equal opportunity both as a contributor and a benefactor to participate in an open and inclusive Canadian society regardless of age, colour, economic or academic backgrounds.
Our focus is to help children, families, and communities break the cycle of poverty by empowering people of all ages to dream, aspire and achieve through educational empowerment.
OLDF posit to be young generation Canadian’s partners in information, education, trust, and advice.
OLDF is “committed to equity, including diversity and accountability”
OLDF respects and value individuals
· To develop and provide educational, employment training and literacy programs to youth and new immigrants
· To provide counselling services about unemployment and education to youth and new immigrants
· To provide assistance with job search, resume preparation, employment training, language instruction and translation services.
· To establish and maintain employment training centre for the benefit of youth and others
· To offer course, seminars, conferences and meetings on general topics including employment, education, abuse, lifestyle and old age