We are a non-profit organization dedicated in ensuring Canadian youths and new immigrants have equal opportunity to participate fully in open and inclusive Canadian society regardless of age, colour and academic backgrounds.
We are dedicated in making sure that Canadian family including immigrants have the opportunity to become full participants both as a benefactor and contributors in Canadian Society.
Our focus is to help children, families, and communities break the cycle of poverty by empowering people of all ages to dream, aspire and achieve through educational empowerment.
OLDF is “committed to equity, including diversity and accountability”
OLDF posit to be young generation Canadian’s partners in information, education, trust and advise.
· To develop and provide educational, employment training and literacy programs to youth and new immigrants
· To provide counselling services about unemployment and education to youth and new immigrants
· To provide assistance with job search, resume preparation, employment training, language instruction and translation services.
· To establish and maintain employment training centre for the benefit of youth and others
· To offer course, seminars, conferences and meetings on general topics including employment, education, abuse, lifestyle and old age