The Newcomer Settlement Outreach Program works with immigrants and refugees who are homeless, living in a shelter or are at risk of losing their housing. The program helps immigrants and refugees integrate into Canadian society, including help with immigration issues, finding housing, and accessing healthcare services. All services offered by this program are free.
If you are…
- A recently arrived immigrant or refugee
- Homeless or living in a shelter
- At the risk of losing your housing
- Need help getting settled in Toronto
We will help you with:
- Immigration and refugee issues
- Contacting English as a second language schools
- Finding housing or shelter
- Accessing healthcare
- Legal issues
New to the country or studying for your citizenship exam? – Our ESL classes are offered through our Immigrant and Refugee Services programs. These classes will help participants improve their English and learn more about community resources.