Do you need help with your tax return? We host free virtual tax clinic through the Community Volunteer Income Tax Program and you get your tax return prepared free!
Call us at 416-628-3786 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details
Are you 18 and over, out of high school? – This program helps people prepare for the GED (high school equivalency) exam.
This program offers free basic computer tutoring and internet access. It gives members of the community an opportunity to develop their skills with new communication and app technologies in a collaborative and supportive setting. The program provides free computer tutoring in a variety of topics as well as access to the internet.
New to the country or studying for your citizenship exam? – Our ESL classes are offered through our Immigrant and Refugee Services programs. These classes will help participants improve their English and learn more about community resources.
Get your First-Aid and CPR done here!
Get your certification and Microsoft Exam vouchers through us
OLDF offers Employment Coaching to help youth and adults in our community get the training and experience they need to find stable work.
We offer the following:
· Business Set-up Assistance
· New business Mentorship Program
OLDF Financial literacy program enhances people’s ability to take control of their financial lives. We help people in immediate financial difficulty by providing information and discussing choices available and try to enable them to make informed, longer-term financial decisions.
All of our services are free. We help you make informed decisions by providing support, information, resources and training.
We offer the following Services
· file tax returns
· get a bank account
· get social assistance benefits if you are eligible
· avoid common scams and financial fraud
· assist with credit and credit report problems
· deal with debt problems
· get the most out of your personal resources
Our Newcomer Settlement Program provides information and support to help newcomers develop the skills and knowledge necessary to participate in an all inclusive Canadian society. All of our services are free.
We offer the following services:
· Settlement and immigration support
· Information and referrals to other organizations and agencies
· Workshops/ information sessions
· General Education Development (GED) Program tutoring classes
We provide the following assistance:
· Find childcare, healthcare services, legal assistance
· Complete government forms
· Find schools and training programs
· Assist in your job search
· Prepare your resume and other application materials
· Connect you with social and housing assistance
The Newcomer Settlement Outreach Program works with immigrants and refugees who are homeless, living in a shelter or are at risk of losing their housing. The program helps immigrants and refugees integrate into Canadian society including help with immigration issues, finding housing, and accessing healthcare services. All services offered by this program are free.
If you are…
· A recently arrived immigrant or refugee
· Homeless or living in a shelter
· At risk of losing your housing
· Need help getting settled in Toronto
We will Help you with:
· Immigration and refugee issues
· Contacting English as a second language schools
· Finding housing or shelter
· Accessing healthcare
· Legal issues